Perks & BenefitsWe care about each employee and hence have created a space where people can grow.
Medical, Dental, Vision
All full-time employees are eligible for our medical, dental, and vision insurance with family plans available.
Telehealth, Verizon preferred pricing, Flexible Spending Accounts, pre-tax options for Dependent care, and more.
Vacation? Staycation? Get some “Me” time to recharge, travel or just chill. On top of 6 company paid holidays, you’ll earn PTO.
Career Growth Opportunities
We love seeing our employees learn, collaborate, challenge each other and continue to excel to the next level.
Apply JobsCome and join us. Be a part of our team at KAL Trailers & Leasing!!!
Location : Fontana, CA
Experience : 2-5 years
Job Overview: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Representative to join our team and assist us in selling trucks and trailers to new and existing customers. The Sales Representative will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers, identifying new sales opportunities, and meeting sales targets. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a strong sales record, and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers and identify new sales opportunities.
- Meet sales targets and revenue goals.
- Provide excellent customer service and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Understand and communicate the features and benefits of the company's products to customers.
- Conduct product demonstrations and assist customers in selecting the appropriate product for their needs.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to potential customers.
- Work closely with other members of the sales team and management to develop and implement sales strategies.
- Attend industry events and trade shows to network with potential customers.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, competitor products, and customer needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred.
- Proven sales experience, preferably in the truck and trailer industry.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel to meet with customers and attend industry events.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Sales Representative with a passion for the truck and trailer industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.